prague.

everyone's told me about how beautiful and amazing prague is for years, and finally i got to see it for myself! it's breathtaking, almost too pretty, doesn't feel like a real place.

sam and i spent three full days in prague, each day beginning our adventures at the franz kafka cafe, which was a few steps away from our hostel (the franz kafka hostel). we pretty much covered the entire city on foot in the three days we were there. we saw most of the major sites, and made frequent coffee shop and food stops all over. we even hit up the chocolate museum and got some out of this world chocolates, my fav being marzipan and raisin. sam also ate pretty much every single pig part that can be smoked and served with sauerkraut, i was (and still am) pretty impressed by this.

here's my favourite photo's from prague!

first photo in prague. 
our beloved cafe.
perfect breakfast.
GIANT candy.
prague style smoked ham.
funnel like cakes. i wanted to try some soo bad.
first stop on the synagogue tour.
old/new synagogue.
meeee.
an example of the building decoration.
svejk.
kafka sculpture next to the synagogue.
my sam.
view to the castle.
rest.
bridge to the other side.
tons of people on this bridge.
john lennon wall.
my model.
love locks.
bridge after bridge.
ahhhh.
outside the contemporary art museum.
we got lost and saw this.
and this.

dinner in the square.
preparing to head over to the castle.
my turn.
me and my love.
breathtaking view.
amazing.
my saviour who carried my bag up the castle steps!
castle grounds.
cathedral.
sam getting his ham.
smoked goodness.
hey you.

seriously guys, if you ever get the opportunity, go to prague, you wont regret it!!

krush.



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "prague."

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger