my weekend in pictures.

this weekend was pretty quiet. sam had alot of work to catch up on back in waterloo, so we didn't get to hangout this weekend :( but we'll make up for it next week!

i worked saturday, which happened to be a pretty slow day at the store, so i got to read my current crime novel. sunday morning i worked out at the gym and made myself a yummy brunch. the rest of the day i ran some errands and read at a coffee shop :)

 i ordered this plate on ebay. for those who don't know, i have a little obsession with anything moomin...
this pup was being extra sweet and calm this weekend.
$ 35.00 for the pup.
 always start my day with an espresso.
 cream cheese, salmon, pickle, and avocado. my current fav combo.
picked up some fresh coconut for snacking on.
 reading at sublime.
 also grabbed a tea at moonbean.
 pink lady.
 dinner of noodles with butternut squash, mushrooms, beans, and hummus.
 decided to bake spelt carrot poppyseed buns. (i've recently figured out that i'm actually wheat intolerant, not gluten. this allows me to try new flours such as spelt, kamut, and rye!!)
the finished product. sooooooooo goooooood!

hope you had a great weekend!

krush


Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "my weekend in pictures."

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger