scandinavian design.

so let me begin by confessing that i have always been obsessed with anything and everything scandinavian, in particular it is their design tradition that has always been a great source of inspiration to myself. i'd like to share my favourite, and the most recent creations coming from these scandinavian designers on a weekly basis on the blog!!

on that note, i present you with Hus-I,  an amazing new house both built and designed by torsten ottesjo. not only is it an example of simply great design, but it is integrated into its natural surroundings in both its look, as well as the natural materials from which it is made of.

click here for more information on Hus-I.

krush.




Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "scandinavian design."

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger