june.


man, it's already the end of june! how did that happen so quickly? 

looking back on the month, i feel i got a lot sorted out and have finally finished the u of t chapter of my life. this even includes my theatre job (associated with victoria college), where i worked my last shift on sunday. it's really exciting to start thinking about my new plans and wondering what my next year will look like! 

the end of the month has also got me thinking about my plans/goals for july, which include

- working on a website for orchard (sam's band)
- going to yoga on a regular basis
- making my own granola bars / nut butters (save money this way)
- cutting back on sugar... use more agave, honey, dates
- reading rather than spending so much time online
- blogging more!

i think these are some reasonable goals for the next month, nothing too crazy, but things i've been meaning to get around to!

i hope everyone has a great canada day tomorrow!

krush.



        



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "june."

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger