convocation.


as i already wrote in my previous post, yesterday was the day of my official graduation. to be quite honest, i reallllly didn't want to go. but i had a really nice time (after the ceremony). not going to lie, standing around in the heat for a couple hours was not fun. but as soon as i got out of the ceremony, it was mostly forgotten. 

the best part of the day was that i got to spend it with my family and sam. my parents and sam were at the actual ceremony, and my siblings joined us afterwards. i'm sure they were pretttty grateful to skip it. from what the photos reveal, they indulged in frozen yogurt and krispy kreme donuts, while i dreamed of water at con hall. but like i said, it did turn out to be a fantastic day! 

waiting around at con hall...
while others...
post ceremony photos:

i'm so glad my entire family came down to toronto to celebrate with me. we had an amazing evening, with great food and bubble tea afterwards!

krush.



Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

No Response to "convocation."

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger