things i love.


i came about this kitchen on apartment therapy and fell in love. look at those windows!

i have no windows in my kitchen or living room right now, and its tough. sigh. the lack of windows and light in my apartment, has been getting to me a little bit these past few weeks. i can't even have plants because the sun doesn't reach my room (i've killed a few trying).

but i have these pictures too look at, and inspire me to plan my own future kitchen.




all kitchen images can be found here.

i also found this great idea for labelling jars!


i've been wanting to get my hands on some chalkboard paint for a while. sooo many neat things you can do with it! 

hope everyone is having a good week. for those of you in school, WE'RE SOO CLOSE TO BEING DONE!

krush.





Twitter FaceBook

Pin It

all things krush All rights reserved © Blog Milk Design - Powered by Blogger